TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR INVOICES AND AGREEMENTS
- All invoices are due and payable on or before the due date published on invoice.
- All payments shall be made in USD without any right of set-off or deduction and are nonrefundable.
- Invoices paid after the due date will be charged a late fee of $35.00 or 2.5% of the outstanding balance, whichever is greater.
- Any amount not paid when required to be paid under the Agreement or published due date on invoice shall accrue interest at the rate of one and one-half percent (2.5%) per month (twenty four percent (24%) per annum) on the remaining amount required to be paid, or at the highest amount permitted by applicable law (if lower), such interest to accrue on a daily basis from the payable date until the remaining amount is paid.
- If your account becomes past due (meaning any invoice is not paid by the specified due date), Sun Life Tech reserves the right to interrupt, terminate, disable, cancel, and/or reclaim any service, product, or service product provided.
- If it becomes necessary to involve a third party for collection, your account may be charged an additional collection fee.
- Any check or credit card given for payment that is dishonored by your bank or financial institution will result in a handling charge being assessed to your account.